Interested in posting a job on the CPRS Calgary website?
Reach Calgary communications professionals fast and easy with the CPRS job board. CPRS Calgary accepts postings from companies across Canada.
NEW! CPRS Calgary has moved to a new on-line registration and payment service. Start your job posting here.
What does it cost?
- $100 for a two-week posting if you are an employer with at least one CPRS member within your organization.
- $150 for a two-week period if you are an employer without a CPRS member on staff
- You can request additional weeks beyond the first two for a charge of $75 per additional week.
- CPRS Calgary will also post opportunities for registered Canadian charitable organizations free of charge (charitable registration number must be indicated).
- There is also an option for volunteer positions that is free of charge as well.
We strive to have all postings up within 2 business days from the date received but at times, it may take up to 3 business days.
In developing your search for new communications professionals to join your organization, please consider including membership in CPRS and the APR accreditation as qualifications for employment. Membership in the association shows a commitment to professionalism and the CPRS code of ethics. The APR accreditation is a respected measure of professional experience and competence in the field of public relations, that can help you with your candidate screening process.
Based on feedback from employers who have posted on the site in the past, you can expect to receive from eight to 20 qualified responses to your posting.
I would like to extend thanks to CPRS Calgary for posting our company's application request on the website. The position has been vacant for an extended period with no response from the advertisements we placed for the position in local newspapers. After placing the posting on the CPRS job board we received resumes from numerous valuable candidates and are very pleased with the individual hired. Thanks once again.
Brandy Wenger, Calgary Public Library
If you have any questions regarding posting your job opportunity on the CPRS Calgary web site, please contact email@example.com.